Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

GOODNESS GRACIOUS! Honestly this is my 3rd time viewing this and it hasn't gotten old! You have REALLY out done yourself with this one. You really have a great knack for sprite choreography as that was some of the best I've seen over the years of trying to fill my SMBZ hole.

The comedy was gold. Luigi made me laugh so hard I think split my insides a couple of times and the Wario Bros were just hilarious. Really made me chortle when WaLuigi came out of the assist trophy but what was up with Luigi just jumping in the ring? Preetty sure that's like SUPER cheating ;)

Just a little bit of constructive criticism here. For one while the intro is great, it NEEDS to be shortened.Typical intros are only about 1 minute or less. Also the writing could use a bit of work as well.It was good don't get me wrong, but there were times I was like, "Ehhhh this sounds kinda wierd to me."

AND WITH THAT OUT OF THE WAY! I would just like to say THANK YOU for rebooting this man. Your old series was one of the first animations I watched on Newgrounds and was a still is one of my favorites. I've seen a couple of Negative comments on your videos already and dude, don't listen to them. They are just nitpickers and critics. The episode was great and as you can see from ALL the positive comments people thoroughly enjoyed it. Once again, thank you for bringing my childhood back better looking then ever.

Ninja Grumps Ninja Grumps

I have been waiting SO FRIKIN LONG for this to get animated. You are my favoritest person ever right now.

Bikini Bottom Rumble Bikini Bottom Rumble

Sooo should I watch this while smoking a butt load o' meth ooooorrr... No I'm kidding XD. Awesome job!

Exorz responds:

Lol thank you sir :D

Mario & Luigi WARIANCE Mario & Luigi WARIANCE

This game has really good potential! If your going to keep making it your should try to work with some other people to make the character movements even better. Make it a game like Super Mario 63 ;)

Muja responds:

I love Super Mario 63, the physics in-game are close to perfect.
Of course, I don't have the programming skills to do something similar... Do you think some programmer would help me, even though there's no money involved...?
Thanks for the review, I'm glad you liked the game. :)

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Good game!

This is probably the best game I've ever played on NG.I have one problem though. The game won't save.Every time I come back I have to start all over.
Please help!

Abobo responds:

You don't have to save because the game AUTOMATICALLY SAVES every time you play! Whenever you reload the game, go to the LEVEL SELECT option on the main menu. From there you can pick up the game right on the level you left off on!

Thanks for playing!

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

Awsome!!!!

This game looks way more awesome than the first 2 (especially with the 2 player mode).Can't wait for it to come out.

But is It only going to be on Xbox live and Playstation Network?

Chase a Mirage (Gerudo Valley) Chase a Mirage (Gerudo Valley)

Awesome!

This is really great work! Kinda cool (but mostly scary) to hear what the ocarina of time would sound like for NES.